Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Coming to a Close

I've not been keeping up with The Church Mouse, and I wanted to give a little explanation! 

I've been busy getting into a good work schedule and settling into my new home! Instead of spending so much time on my computer at home, I've been out and about making new friends and exploring the city.  I've been trying to hunt down furniture and appliances, save some money and adjust to the cooler climate! I'm really starting to love Ohio.

-BUT-

 I started this blog as a way to compile inspiration then started using it to keep a sort of growth chart of my early 20s. I posted two to three times a week to keep myself focused on something positive while experiencing the ups and downs of life. I feel like I've grown up so much in the last two years, maybe not so much as a writer, though. ;)

For now, I'm putting this little guy to rest. Who knows! Maybe someday I'll start another blog? 

Thanks for reading, friends!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ha! I was just thinking the other day, "Man, I haven't seen any posts from Kellyn in a while. Hopefully it's just cause she's settling in to Columbus." Then I made a mental note to text you and then I forgot.

So anyway. We need to hang out again! I can't believe it's been so long since last time. I'll hit you up soon :)

Post a Comment

Hello, Reader! I love hearing from you. Thanks for leaving me a comment! :)